Inventing & operating
A world of sustainable solutions to harmonise human activities with marine biodiversity
Coastal development and overexploitation of fishing stocks have upset the balance of marine ecosystems
Environmental consequences are numerous and sometimes even irreversible:
- Fall in marine biodiversity
- destruction of key ecosystems (coral reefs, mangroves, sea grass, etc.)
- Loss of key ecological functions (nurseries, reproduction, etc.)
- drop in ecosystem services (marine resources, tackling erosion and flooding risks).
Climate change is making these already degraded environments more vulnerable and the challenge of getting Humans to cohabit harmoniously with the sea is more pressing than ever.
Seaboost is helping to meet this challenge by working every day to deploy innovative, concrete and operational solutions to harmonise human activities with marine biodiversity.
Our skills and services
Design - Manufacturing - Construction work
Our team and our partners have all the necessary skills to provide a turnkey service to rehabilitate marine biodiversity .
- Ecological audits
- Designing and creating restoration solutions
- Designing structures and stability studies
- Working methods and creating biogenic materials
- Financial optimisation
- Manufacturing and delivering solutions
- Construction works and project management
- Biological and structural monitoring
- Promotion and communication
- Consulting and technical assistance
- Industrialising or optimising existing solutions
Thanks to this complete and unique range of services, Seaboost is a pioneer which has linked the ecological world to the marine construction sector
A full and unique range of skills provides a unique synergy between ecology, engineering and marine construction projects.